Lo and Behold! Your ready reckoner for places recommended to shop in Delhi. Whether you’re looking for a bendy golf club or a velvety cappuccino maker, our trusty shopping guide powered by American Express will help you out.
Did we forget to tell you that Amex is giving an INR 500 movie voucher if you swipe INR 500? Check out the deal here! Simply, swipe your Amex for Rs.500 or more every weekend (Friday – Sunday) until 11th September, 2016 at any of the new merchant partners and get a movie voucher worth Rs. 500 on your first transaction!
More than 22 shopping sherpas have come together to support this shopping network that will have you busybeeing the entire day filling up your yummilicious grocery basket. Don’t blame us if we get you addicted!
Here’s a ready list!
1. Janpath – Tibetan Junk Jewellery, Indian Handicrafts
2. Khan Market – Home Decor
3. Chandni Chowk – Wedding Shopping, wholesale goods (spices, eye wear, jewellery)
4. Paharganj – Leather goods
5. Daryaganj – book market
6. Sadar Bazaar – wholesale goods (sports, utensils, stationery)
1. Sarojini Nagar – cheap clothes and shoes
2. Dilli Haat – handicrafts
3. Meherchand market – Hip Brands/books/
4. Lodhi Colony – Tea & coffee
5. Sundarnagar market – jewellery
6. South Ex – Wedding shopping, watches (high end)
7. Hauz Khas Village – antiques
8. Nehru Place – electronics
9. Lajpat Nagar – wedding shopping
Rest of Delhi
1. Bhagirath Palace – lights and lighting equipment
2. Kirti Nagar – furniture